How to sexually attract women by being the alpha male
It’s an accepted fact that what women are attracted to is the alpha male. Read any women’s magazine and you’ll soon realise that women are compelled towards the guys with the most strength, confidence and self-assurance even if they don’t actually like the guy. It’s very often you’ll hear women complain about how they hate a guy because he’s a bad boy but they just can’t help being attracted to him.
However, you don’t need to be a hated bad-boy to be an alpha male. But you do need to do certain things to be an alpha male
What do alpha males do that makes them sexually attract women?
Once upon a time Tyler Durden compiled a 25 point list of alpha male behaviour. If you don’t do these things then start doing them now. If you do then congratulations, you’re an alpha male already.
1) FIDGETY MOVEMENTS AND TIGHT SHOULDERS AND TAKING YOURSELF TOO SERIOUSLY OR BEING TOO BUSINESSLIKE OR “SOPHISTICATED”
2) TALKING TOO FAST = worried that people will stop listening to you unless you get out something that will interest them before they leave
3) LAUGHING AT YOUR OWN JOKES = covering up that you aren’t affected that others didn’t laugh, and social nervousness
4) SAYING “RIGHT” OR “YOU KNOW” AFTER STATEMENTS = seeking validation that what you said was true, or saying it because others aren’t
5) STANDING WITH LEGS NOT HALF A METER APART AT LEAST = worried that you’ll infringe on other people’s personal space
6) TALKING TOO SOFTLY OR LOUD = fear that you’ll impose yourself on people and their personal space
7) MOVING YOUR HANDS AROUND WHILE YOU TALK = trying to keep the attention of the group
8) LEANING IN *or* ‘PECKING’ = too eager to talk..
9) FACING BODY/FEET TOWARDS HER BEFORE SHE EARNED IT = trying to gain rapport with her too eagerly.
10) CHASING WHEN SHE WALKS AWAY = hoping she’ll listen. If a chick moves away from you, move your bodylanguage MORE away from her, so she’ll be drawn back
11) NOT WITHDRAWING (backturns, etc) WHEN SHE DOES SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULDN’T TOLERATE FROM AN UGLY GIRL OR A GUY = trying too hard to pick her up
12) ANSWERING QUESTIONS TOO QUICKLY/EARLY = too much interest in the conversation
13) TURNING YOUR HEAD (OR “SNAPPING”) WHEN YOU’RE ADDRESSED = too eager to be in convo.. so if your head is facing the other direction, and a girl says something to you, turn it SLOWLY to her, don’t snap it out of eagerness to hear her
14) GOING BACK TO A PRIOR THREAD THAT WAS INTERUPTED AT THE FIRST CHANCE/BREAK-IN-CONVO THAT YOU GET = trying too hard to impress them..
15) NOT APPEARING MORE INTO YOUR WINGMAN THEN THE CHICK = trying too hard to pick her up.. you’ve known your wingman longer than her.. why do you pay more attention to her than your wing???
16) TOO EAGER TO PAY ATTENTION – SAYING “what?” IF YOU CAN’T HEAR HER, PRIOR TO BEING IN RAPPORT = too much interest in what she’s saying.
17) REPLYING WITH OVERLY THOUGHT-OUT OF LOGICAL ANSWERS OR WITH OVERLY CLEAR/FORMAL PRONUNCIATION = being concerned that you won’t be accepted unless you convince really well
18) TAKING TOO MANY SENTENCES TO STATE AN IDEA THAT COULD BE STATED IN LESS SPACE = qualifying yourself to her. Don’t.
19) BEING BOLD INSTEAD OF CONFIDENT = that you know that you can’t pick her up, so you compensate with self-defeating actions so that the snub can be on “your terms”.
20) OVERCOMPENSATING INSECURITIES = fear of not being accepted.
21) OVERCOMPENSATING FAILURE OR SHORTCOMINGS = fear of being judged.
22) GOING BACKWARDS IN THE PICKUP ON HER SCHEDULE = too eager to lay her.
23) WAITING FOR HER IF SHE LEAVES FOR ANY REASON (LIKE SAYS “I’M GOING TO THE WASHROOM, WAIT HERE) = too eager and into the convo.. if she goes to the washroom, make sure you’re into another set by the time she gets back.
24) OVERLY REMEMBERING DETAILS ABOUT PAST CONVOS
25) OFFERING TOO MUCH ABOUT YOURSELF TOO *EARLY* = too eager to make them like you.
So now you know how to sexually attract women: by being an alpha male.